|Until 15 August, 2018||From 16 August to 16 September 2018||From 17 September, 2018 and Onsite|
|Full registration (Non Member)||€ 450||€ 500||€ 600|
|Full registration (Working Group Member)*||€ 400||€ 450||€ 555|
|Locals**||€ 300||€ 350||€ 450|
|Abstract Submitter***||€ 300||€ 350||€ 450|
|Students****||€ 300||€ 350||€ 450|
* Working Group Members will be verified before obtaining the reduced rates
** Locals are required to upload an identity of their country status
*** An Abstract submitter should have an accepted abstract in the program
**** A student has to upload a student card or student identity
The registration system will be closed on 31 September, 2018 and will thereafter be available on site only
Refund of Registration Fees will be made upon receipt of a written notification by fax or e-mail only, as follows:
- Up to 90 days before arrival: full refund, less 20 Euro
- Up to 60 days prior to arrival: Less 50 Euro.
- Less than 60 days prior to arrival: no refund.
Payment for registration fees can be made via:
1. Credit card through the website or with the downloaded PDF form. The charge will be made in euro according to the currency exchange rate on the actual day of the transaction. American Express will be charged in dollars. Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
2. Bank transfer
International Registration Banking Details:
Bank: UBS Geneva
Holder: Paragon Conventions SA
Account No: 240-459284.70B
IBAN: CH92 0024 0240 4592 8470 B
Bank charges are the responsibility of the customer and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees. Payment via bank transfer is subject to receipt of confirmation from the bank.
Bank transfer: Paragon Group