A travel grant of up to 400 euros will be provided to an abstract submitter. 3 Abstract submitters will have the opportunity to be applicable. The committee will approve the 3 grants after peer review of the abstracts.
To apply contact the secretary at: email@example.com
Attention to all submitters:
The abstracts accepted will be for Poster Presentation.
All abstracts will be forwarded for peer review.
It is a prerequisite that the presenting author register for inclusion in the program.
Authors who submit an abstract but fail to register by 31 August, 2018 run the risk of having their abstracts withdrawn.
Deadline for submission: 25 July, 2018
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
1. Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only.
2. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
3. All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
4. To correct/change an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
5. Modification of abstracts will not be possible later than the above deadline.